Online Fraudulent Activities
Please be cautious of phony web sites, webpages and emails that appear to represent Raymond Limited or uses the company name in any online communication requesting personal or financial information from you. While appearing legitimate, these could be malicious attempts by unscrupulous to collect your information for the purpose of committing fraud.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR
• An unexpected web site, web page or email appearing to be from a legitimate company (such as Raymond Limited) or uses the company name (Raymond or logo) may try to entice you to provide your personal information by claiming to verify security information or account details, possibly to avoid interruption of a service.
• You may be asked to complete an online form or to respond to an e-mail requesting personal information for no apparent reason.
• The information being requested is of a personal or financial nature, such as credit card numbers, account numbers, passwords, Personal Identification Numbers (PINs), date of birth, etc.
If you encounter a suspicious email, website, or unsolicited pop-up window that claims affiliation with Raymond Limited or uses the company name (Raymond or Logo), please report it to us immediately.
• Do not respond to unsolicited e-mails or web sites that request personal information.
• Do not provide personal info such as Bank a/c details, credit card, password etc.
• Forward the fraudulent email or information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you receive a fraudulent email, Please forward the email without changing or retype the subject line as this hinders our ability to properly investigate it. After forwarding the e-mail, we recommend you should delete the email from your inbox.
Note that Raymond Limited will never present you with unexpected webpages or send you unsolicited emails asking for your password, Personal Identification Number (PIN), credit card, account numbers, etc. We will never ask you to validate or restore your account access through unsolicted email.
• Do not respond to unexpected websites or unsolicited emails that request personal information.
• Report any suspicious requests to Raymond Limited immediately at email@example.com.
• Please follow Safe Computing Practices to help protect your information.